Dilute essential oil with suitable carrier/vegetable oil. Take a few drops on your palm apply over the skin with fingertips and gently massage onto your skin until fully absorbed. Allow it to work overnight for best results. Essential oils can be effectively used through the sense of smell in diffuses, candles, bed linen, wardrobes, potpourri, bathtub etc.
Tip:A patch test is recommended before first use.Natural/ nature-based products can also cause allergic reactions. Read the Patch Test Guide
Complete ingredient list:
Water Distillation (flower)Expiry date:
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Clay, Top Floor, Megha Marketing, Megha House, Opposite Kotak Bank Lane, Mitha khali, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380006
Clay, founded in 2016 was born with the mindset of becoming a medium between nature and the user. Welcome to the world of ancient healing and wellness infused with modern day knowledge and usability. Clay essential oils are pure, beneficial botanical extracts of various plant materials such as flowers, herbs, roots, leaves etc. Each contains its own mix of active ingredients, which determines what purpose the oil is used for.