An ultra light day cream for hydration
Beat the Sun is everything you wished for in a sunscreen. Made with New Age Filters to provide broad-spectrum UV protection with an ultralight feel that's suited for all skin types. This moisturizing formula blends in effortlessly, leaving skin white cast free & grease-free. It's sensitive skin-friendly and non-comedogenic, your skin will love it through sunshine and rain. We picked the best ingredients backed by science to support and repair your skin barrier.
Size: 50 mlWho is it for?
Suitable for all skin types.What's in it?
- Most sunscreens use only one method to protect your skin from UV rays i.e., they scatter, reflect or absorb the UV rays. Tinosorb M uses all three ways to protect your skin from UV rays.
- Uvinul T 150 is a highly effective UVB filter that gives effective protection against UVB even in low concentrations. Since it is highly photostable, it doesn’t degrade easily and is also water-resistant.
- Uvinul A Plus reliably filters the sun’s dangerous UVA rays while also providing amazing protection from free radicals (particles that escalate ageing).
- Niacinamide helps minimise the size of pores, soften fine lines, and actively works to reverse the existing sun damage.
- Centella Asiatica helps in retaining moisture, and soothing sensitive skin while also giving the skin bouncy plumpness.
Sunscreen is meant to fit your custom routine intended to serve your skin needs: made to be non-comedogenic and sensitive skin-friendly. Applying sunscreen should depend on sun exposure. Put on your sunscreen 15 minutes before you step out and reapply every two hours. Take a generous amount and massage over exposed skin, avoiding the eye area Cultivate Good Skincare Habits with Put Simply.
Complete ingredient list:
Water, dibutyl adipate, propanediol, polymethylsilsesquioxane, diisopropyl sebacate, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, ethylhexyl triazone, niacinamide, methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol, coco-caprylate/caprate, diethylhexyl butamido triazone, glycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, butylene glycol, caprylyl methicone, pentylene glycol, centella asiatica extract, ceramide np, allantoin, behenyl alcohol, portulaca oleracea extract, poly c10-30 alkyl acrylate, polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, decyl glucoside, tromethamine, carbomer, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium stearoyl glutamate, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, ethylhexylglycerin, adenosine, xanthan gum, t-butyl alcohol, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract.
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Apothecure Wellness, A-147, first floor, New Friends Colony, New Delhi - 110025
Anirudh, the founder of Put Simply knows only too well about acne issues. Like (probably) all of us, he recalls his struggle with acne dating back to when he was 14. Not surprisingly, the commonplace advice on acne and skin from peers, friends and family did little to fix the issue, though it did add a new problem - damaged skin barrier. Unfortunately, fixing the skin barrier is not as easy as fixing yourself a cup of tea. The hunt to find the right product for the damaged skin barrier is Put Simply’s origin story. That’s why we created skincare that supports, not sensitises the skin. We prioritize the creation of good products that (are good for and kind to) your skin barrier, targeting the underlying (the root) causes of your skin concerns and helping you own a routine that you can stick to, consistently. Rooted in Nature, Powered by Science, India’s first skincare brand that’s good for the skin barrier.
Better options are available!
Good products at affordable rates. Here’s a name you can depend on.
Great value for money. Service is also too good. Highly recommended.