Nourish away all your problems
Why is it that some of us stay away from oils even though research says how beneficial plant oils are to one's skin & hair! The problem often faced while applying a facial oil is that it tends to leave our skin greasy, it often clogs pores thereby causing acne breakouts and gives little or nil benefits! When it comes to hair oils, we often face the issue of the oil making the hair more oily, greasy, weighing down the hair and difficult in washing it off! At Qurez, we have taken into consideration these points and have formulated a face-cum-hair oil which leaves your skin and hair nourished without giving you any of the above problems.
Size: 30 mlWho is it for?
Suitable for all skin types.
What's in it?
- Rosehip oil (Rosa Canina) reduces signs of ageing, boosts collagen formation due to presence of vitamin c. It is high in phenolic acids and unsaturated fatty acids and high in anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Jojoba oil helps in preventing excess oil production as it has a similar texture to the sebaceous glands. It repairs damaged skin barrier and acts as an excellent conditioner and moisturiser.
Face: Apply the oil on your face and neck twice a day (morning and night) Hair: Apply the oil on your scalp twice in a week. Leave it overnight or at least for 2-3 hours before washing your hair. (You can wash your hair with any of our vegan & cruelty free shampoo bars)
Complete ingredient list:
Rosehip oil (Rosa Canina) - 50% Jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis) - 50%
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
377, Pocket Q, Dilshad Garden, Delhi- 11005
We at Qurez believe that beauty is not defined by the colour of your skin but by how you feel about yourself. Beauty, for several generations, has been perceived as a concept that adheres only to people who are generally considered as good looking, or beautiful, or worse, ‘hot’. It is very clear that we have taken the idea of beauty to a point of no return. Our Mission is to formulate cures for skin issues and make our consumers feel comfortable in their natural skin because that’s the true meaning of beauty. Be You. Be Beautiful. Stay Confident.