A lightweight but powerful moisturizer that helps your skin’s barrier to strengthen, hydrate, and soothe. Formulated with Rosehip oil which is rich in essential fatty acids that support skin. Niacinamide reduces acne, fine lines, and pigmentation. Hyaluronic acid provides hydration.
Size: 50 ml
Who is it for?
Suitable for Dry to Normal Skin type.
What's in it?
- Rosehip oil is derived from the small fruit that sits beneath the rose. It is a popular ingredient in skincare because of its hydrating and anti-aging benefits. It also has high levels of essential fatty acids, especially omega-3 (linolenic acid) and omega-6 (linoleic acid), thus it can effectively soften skin and improve skin barrier function.
- Niacinamide is also known as vitamin B3 and nicotinamide. It is a water-soluble vitamin that works with the natural substances in your skin to help reduce redness, fight premature signs of aging, repair a damaged skin barrier, and balance oil & sebum production. It is beneficial for all skin types.
- Made from the lightly steamed fresh leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant, the active components of Green tea are polyphenols (also called catechins) that are believed to benefit the skin due to their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Applying green tea to the skin can soothe minor cuts and sunburn, too.
Browse through our specially curated picks for Pigmentation. Also discover the comprehensive range of Suganda and Moisturiser here.
Use 1-2 pumps on semi damp skin. Apply twice daily or when hydration is required. As each skin is unique, follow up with squalane or your favourite oil if this is not moisturising enough
Complete ingredient list:
Aqua,Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rosehip), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide (Vit B3), Propanediol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate, C14-22 Alcohols (and) C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol,Allantoin, Betaine,Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane (curcumin), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Sodium Hyaluronate,Tocopherol (Natural Vit E), Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Lavandula angustifolia Flower Oil, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil, Pelargonium graveolens oil)
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
KIYA ORGANIC ESSENTIALS Plot No.48,49 , Level-1, ALEAP Industrial Estate, Surampalli Village, Gannavaram Mandal, Krishna Dist. Andhra Pradesh -521212.
Every Suganda product is formulated keeping three things in mind : It should be effective and do what it claims, i.e. to resolve your skin concerns. It should include restorative properties to slow down the signs of skin ageing. It should be extremely gentle on the skin and not cause any further damage to it. Fueled by these principles, we work persistently to ensure that you get functional skincare solutions that both prevent and cure your skin troubles with the potent combination of proven natural ingredients and clinical science.
This Moisturiser is sooo good
I love how it hydrates my skin
This Moisturiser has an amazing smell and makes a soothing effect
It iz very nice. Good to my skin
I ll recommend this product. Got for it
The product is very nice. I gifted this and the packaging is good as well as quality of moisturiser
The moisturiser is so soothing and good on my skin. It has been perfect for me, I will never go back to any other product