Sacha Inchi, Argan & Mango Butter Hair Mask
Nourishes and conditions hair
Our masque offers a therapeutic solution that penetrates deep in the hair follicles to help reconstruct and rebuild damaged, dull, brittle and frizzy hair caused by use of chemicals and environmental elements like pollution, hard water, sun and more. This unique formulation is a natural remedy to repair and restore your hair’s inner health leaving them soft, nourished and beautiful.
Who is it for?
For dry and frizzy hair.
- It provides deep conditioning treatment for dry and dull hair.
- Promotes hair growth and strength.
- Promotes healthy, shiny, and silky hair.
What's in it?
- Carnuba Wax: Contains esters, fatty acids and Vitamin A that helps moisturizing and softening scalp and hair. Its anti – inflammatory properties help soothe itchy scalp and dandruff.
- Mango Butter: Mango butter is extracted from the mango seed and it has a very faint aroma of mangoes. It contains many vitamins and minerals that help restore damaged skin.
- Coconut Butter: Coconut butter is highly rich in fatty acids that deeply moisturizes scalp and adds a beautiful sheen to your locks. It is also rich is Lauric acid that help fight bacteria and infections.
- Castor Oil: It is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids that make hair smoother, stronger, and frizz-free. It is also a powerful anti-fungal agent, and it is extremely beneficial for dry hair due to its high content of oleic acid.
- Argan Oil: It penetrates deep to moisturize, replenish nutrients, and help fight breakage to promote soft, silky hair with a lustrous, beautiful shine. The nutrients found in Argan oil promote hair growth and help prevent split ends.
- Sacha Inchi: Sacha inchi oil has high contents of Omega 3 fatty acids that are extremely beneficial for hair. It helps regulate oil production and lock in the required moisture that prevent dry hair and split ends. It also fuels hair growth and repair and reduce inflammation on the scalp.
- Apricot Oil: Apricot oil has high amounts of oleic acid and makes a wonderful emollient for hair and scalp. Its linoleic acid content stimulates hair growth by defying moisture loss. It not only seals in the moisture but also absorbs it from the air and keeps strands hydrated and nourished.
- Cedarwood Oil: Cedarwood oil stimulates hair follicles and increase circulation to the scalp resulting in regeneration of hair. Its anti – inflammatory and anti – fungal properties helps improving dry and flaky scalp maintaining over all hair health.
How to use:
For a great pre-shampoo spa experience right at your home, Scoop out a little amount of the mask using JC’s wee spoon. 1. Massage it through scalp and hair gently in a gentle circular motion for 5mins. 2. Leave on for 30 mins 3. Wash off with one of JC’s mild organic shampoo. 4. Once towel dried, apply either our leave in conditioner or serum to lock in the moisture.
Does not contain:
No Mineral Oil
No Heavy Metals
No Chemical Sunscreen
About the brand:
Juicy Chemistry products are certified organic by Ecocert(France) in accordance to COSMOS standards. We believe that organic skincare ingredients grown without pesticides and fertilisers retain their highest bioactivity. We follow organic rules and regulations right from the soil to shelf, covering all aspects like ingredient sourcing, manufacturing, packaging and labelling. Having our products certified organic is our commitment to our valuable customers to provide best quality products, follow an transparent ingredient listing policy, promote ethical sourcing of ingredients and be socially and environmentally responsible organisation.
Country of Origin:
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand:
Juicy Chemistry Pvt Ltd, 196, Ramalingam Road West, R S Puram, Coimbatore-641002