Apply liberally with the sponge applicator or a brush of your choice. Best used through the day as a sunblock and top-up powder to keep your face fresh and protected.
Complete ingredient list:
Sandalwood, Zinc Oxide (and) Triethoxycaprylysilane, Mica (and) Silica, Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer (and) Silica, CI 77492, CI 77491.Expiry date:
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
New No.4, 4th Main Road, Gandhi Nagar Adyar, Chennai-600020
Sandiva was born with a mission to bring back the goodness of sandalwood in products that will fit right into your daily skincare regimen and your on-the-go lifestyle. Skincare begins with protection, and there’s no better protection than Sandalwood. Sandalwood played a big role for beauty in ancient India… But where is this precious ingredient today? To understand this, let's go back to the Indian woman...then and now. We source the purest sandalwood directly from the Forest Department of India. At Sandiva what you see is what you get.