• Cut the Soulflower Onion Shampoo Bar Soap into two pieces, store unused piece in a cool dry place. • Dampen your hair, make lather in the hand and work the lather thoroughly onto hair and scalp with fingertips. • Rinse your hair and scalp while scrubbing diligently to ensure you wash all residue Repeat if necessary. • Use twice or thrice a week to regain hair lustre, nourished scalp & healthy beautiful hair • For smooth and silky hair use Soulflower silicone free conditioner post hair wash. Warning: Do not use the bar directly on hair
Tip:Give your hair an Apple Cider Vinegar wash post using the Shampoo Bar Apple cider vinegar, when diluted with water, can balance the pH of the hair and leave it shiny, smooth, and healthy. Using an apple cider vinegar hair rinse a couple times a month or week is a great way to restore balance after days of damage from styling and using products.
Complete ingredient list:
Onion Oil, Curry Leaves Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Coconut Oil, Bhringraj Oil, Castor Oil, Reetha, Brahmi & Ratanjyot, Henna, Hibiscus, Amla Extracts, Avocado Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Vitamin E, Sandalwood & Orange Essential Oil
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
PT INVENT INDIA PVT LTD, 1st Floor & 2nd Floor, Plot No 61, Marol Industrial Co-Op. Society Sag Baug , Near Shemaroo Entertainment, Marol , Andheri East, Mumbai 400059
As pioneers of natural beauty in India, SoulFlower is committed to discovering and delivering visible, proven beautiful results for everyone. Their inspiration behind every product formulation is deeply rooted in natural, Ayurvedic rituals and include purest, most potent, hand selected and natural ingredients.