1. Take a generous amount of lotion and directly apply it to the skin 2. Massage liberally into skin. 3. Gently pat the lotion into your skin 4. Add this to your daily moisturizing regime for best results
Tip:Storage: Natural butters have a tendency to freeze over time. You may place the bottle in lukewarm water for 5 minutes and the lotion will retain its form. Natural product formulations are highly potent. Hence it is important to take care of where they are kept. Always make sure that you close the cap immediately after use. We also suggest you to store it in a cool and dark place and place it horizontally as it comes in an inverted bottle. Do not expose the product to atmospheric air which may cause it to become dry.
Complete ingredient list:
Bamboo extract, chamomile flower oil, Licorice root extract, mulberry fruit extract, lavender essential oil, rosemary essential oil, aloe vera leaf juice extract, cocoa butter, vitamin c, hyluronic acid, Aqua, Sodium Gluconate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerin, Veg. Hydrolized Rice protein, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
PT INVENT INDIA PVT LTD, 1st Floor & 2nd Floor, Plot No 61, Marol Industrial Co-Op. Society Sag Baug , Near Shemaroo Entertainment, Marol , Andheri East, Mumbai 400059
As pioneers of natural beauty in India, SoulFlower is committed to discovering and delivering visible, proven beautiful results for everyone. Their inspiration behind every product formulation is deeply rooted in natural, Ayurvedic rituals and include purest, most potent, hand selected and natural ingredients.