1) After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount to clean skin. 2) Use your fingers (or cotton pad) to tap it gently into your skin. The heat of your palms helps complete absorption. Note: For dry areas, multiple applications are recommended.
Tip:A patch test is recommended before first use.Natural/ nature-based products can also cause allergic reactions. Read the Patch Test Guide
Complete ingredient list:
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium EDTA, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Arginine, Carbomer, Panthenol, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Beta-Glucan, Lysine HCl, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Proline, Natto Gum, Disodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Phosphate, Copper Tripeptide-1.
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Limese Pvt Ltd, LG6, Xth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400602
Dear, Klairs has slowly become one of the most popular Korean brands on the global market. Their success comes from their belief in always keeping the consumer’s needs in focus. Klairs products are designed to be simple, mild and basic, while still delivering powerful results. Their products are fresh and unique, as they capture the essence of the latest developments in the beauty industry in Seoul. At the same time they are able to incorporate their culture into their brand, story and ingredients is an eco- friendly company with a deep respect for the environment; and work towards stopping animal testing.