Blood Orange Brightening Facial Serum: After cleansing, apply liberally to face and neck. Follow with your favourite Swisse moisturiser once absorbed. Use morning and night. Blood Orange Brightening Clay Mask: Apply to clean, dry skin. Leave on for 10–15 minutes or until mask feels firm and dry. Rinse off with warm water. Recommended for use once to twice per week.
Tip:A patch test is recommended before first use.Natural/ nature-based products can also cause allergic reactions. Read the Patch Test Guide
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Health And Happiness(H&H) Trading India Private Limited, No.6/12, Primrose Road, Gurappa Avenue, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560025
From humble beginnings to a global wellness brand, Swisse has always had a mission to inspire health and happiness around the world. Swisse is Australia's no 1 health and wellness brand From a little shop in Collingwood, Australia, to a global business that impacts millions across the world through premium wellness support. Swisse’s personal Quest has been an incredible journey that has spanned half a century reaching India to introduce the world's second largest population to the Swisse way of healthy living.