Roots & Herbs Voluminising Jatamansi Hair Cleanser
Deeply cleanse with Jatamansi
Voluminising Jatamansi mild hair shampoo is enriched with Jatamansi & Methi extracts along with other potent herbs & essential oils. It rejuvenates the hair follicles while you enjoy the natural fragrance of the essential oils. It is a mild hair cleanser & can be used every day, without depleting the scalp from its natural oils.
Size: 200 mlWho is it for?
Oily and dull hair.
What's in it?
- Essence of Cucumber- Jatamansi is an Ayurvedic herb with anti-bacterial and soothing properties.
- Methi has fibres, proteins and minerals that nurture the scalp and the hair
- Reetha, an Indian Soap Berry, has natural cleansing properties.
- Gritakumari aka Aloe Vera, contains Vitamin A, C, E, B and iron, zinc, magnesium and calcium.
- Neem is rich in amino acids, nutrients and Vitamin E known for its anti-microbial properties.
- Ashwagandha helps rejuvenate the hair and scalp.
- Essential Oils like Jojoba, Rosemary, Lavender and Palmarosa Oil, Aloe Vera Purified Water
Reetha (Sapindus mukorossi) (300 mg), Gritakumari (Aloe barbabensis) (200 mg), Neem (Azadirachta indica) (200 mg), Ashiagandha (Withania somnifera) (150 mg), Methi (Trigonella foenumgraecum) (150 mg), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) (200 mg), Vitamin E- Acetate (0.150 ml), Jojoba Oil (0.025 ml), Rosemary Oil (0.025ml), Palmarosa Oil (0.025 ml), Lavender Oil (0.025 ml), Sodium Benzoate 25mg, Purified Water Q.S to 5ml. Composition for each 5 ml
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Roots & Herbs, 19B, Shakespeare Sarani, 1st floor, Kolkata, West Bengal - 400077
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I was a bit skeptical about this product but i thought of giving it a try and it worked great!!!