Pour under running water for a foam bath or use all over the body in the shower. For frequent use. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with clean water immediately. If irritation occurs, stop use. Keep out of reach of children.
Tip:A patch test is recommended before first use.Natural/ nature-based products can also cause allergic reactions. Read the Patch Test Guide
Complete ingredient list:
Aqua (Water)*** Ammonium laureth sulfate* Maris sal (Sea salt) Cocamidopropyl betaine* Polysorbate 20* Rosa canina fruit oil** Glycerin* Parfum (Fragrance)* Sodium benzoate Potassium sorbate Citric acid* Citronellol* Geraniol* *Plant derived ** Organic certified ***Water from the Lake DistrictExpiry date:
Country of Origin:
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Faith House, James Street, Radcliffe, Manchester M26 1LN.
Established in 1974, here at Faith In Nature we believe in harnessing the power of nature without harming it in the process. Our products are made using the highest quality, naturally derived, cruelty-free ingredients, with 100% natural fragrance - and they work beautifully. All fragrance ingredients are 100% natural in origin meaning you aren’t rinsing nasty chemicals down the plughole when washing your hands.